Sunday, December 28, 2014

CHRIST’S BELL


Numbers 6:22-26    The Lord said to Moses, Tell Aaron and his sons, ‘This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them: “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’

The Bell
I know who I Am
I am God’s Child ( John 1:12)
I am Christ’s Friend ( John 15:15)
I am united with the Lord (1Cor. 6:17)
I am bought with a price. (1 Cor. 6:19-20)
I am a saint set apart for God.(Ephesians 1:1)
I am a personal witness for Christ. (  Acts 1:8 )
I am the salt & light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14)
I am a member of the body of Christ. ( 1 Cor. 12:27)
I am free forever from condemnation. ( Romans 8:1-2)
I am a citizen of Heaven, I am significant.(Philippians3:20)
I am free from any accusation against me. ( Romans 8:3-34 )
I am a minister of reconciliation for God. (2 Corin. 5:17-21 )
I have access to God through the Holy Spirit. ( Ephesians 2:18 )
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms. ( Ephesians 2:6 )
I cannot  be separated  from the love of God. ( Romans 8:35-39 )
I am established, anointed, sealed by God. (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
I am assured all things work together for my good. (Romans 8:28)
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit for God. (John 15:16)
I may approach God with freedom and confidence. ( Ephesians 3:12 )
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life and love (John 15:1)
I am God’s Temple.(1Cor. 3:16) I am complete in Christ. (Colossians.2:10)
I am hidden with Christ in God(Col. 3:3) I have been justified. (Rom. 5:1)
I am God’s co-worker and I am God’s workmanship. ( 1 Corinthians 3:9 )
I am sure the good work God has begun in me will be perfected. ( Phil. 1:5 )
I have been forgiven (Col. 1:14) and adopted as God’s child.(Ephesians 1:5)
I Belong To God
Do You Know
Who You Are?

Ministry Scenes

Have The Homeless Become Invisible?