Sunday, April 17, 2016

GUARD YOURSELF


1Timothy 6:20     Guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, which some have professed and in so doing have wandered from the faith. Grace be with you.

The TV is my shepherd, I shall not want.
It makes me to lie down on the sofa.
It leads me away from the Scriptures.
It destroys my soul.
It leads me in the paths of sex and violence
For the sponsor’s sake.

Yea, though I walk in the shadow of my own
Christian responsibilities
There will be no interruption;
For the TV is with me.
Its cable and remote-control, they comfort me.

It prepares a commercial before me
In the presence of my worldliness.
It anoints my head with humanism.
My coveting runneth over.

Surely laziness and ignorance shall
Follow me all the days of my life;
And I shall dwell in the house watching TV forever.


By Marcus Carris

Ministry Scenes

Have The Homeless Become Invisible?